This document outlines how Harrison Digital are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out how we will use personal information collected by our company through all communication media. Please read the following carefully.
Any changes we may make to our data protection policy in the future will be posted on this page.
What information will we collect about you?
Information that you submit to us online via our website and through digital media. This may include any correspondence you send to us by post, email or using the “Contact Us” form
This may include dependent on the information provided:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Why do we need this information and what do we do with it?
- We may use this information to provide better services and to understand your needs.
- To better understand and improve our services and products.
- In order to keep records of our clients and contacts.
- To provide you with latest promotions, new products and offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To ensure that our site’s content is effectively presented for you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We use “cookies” to track your use of our site.
- Personal data is not stored from cookies.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Google Analytics is used in order to understand our visitors, what they are interested in and what they are doing on our site. All information obtained/data is anonymous. Here is more information about cookies http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/guides/about-cookies
External services and Social Media Sites
We have social buttons linking to social media sites, YouTube videos etc. We are not responsible for any external sites such as these collecting information on your usage and is out of our control.
- Emails for personal correspondence for example invoices, private company emails will not have tracking.
- Other emails for example for promotional purposes, newsletters and general information will be tracked, so that we can understand click rates in order to assess popularity and relevance.
- If you don’t want to be tracked in these circumstances then it will be appropriate to unsubscribe.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information:
- You have the right to access your information and should direct any request for your information to us at Harrison Digital, Barn 2, South Courtyard, Dunston Business Village, Staffordshire, ST18 9AB. Or email [email protected]
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You can exercising your right to be withdrawn from correspondence and to unsubscribe from emails.
The information above does not constitute professional advice. Bear in mind the Internet uses an open system therefore it is not within our power to guarantee downloads and external links when they reach you are virus free. It is therefore your responsibility to take precautions for your own safety. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.